- Colourpop and Disney have teamed up to create a “Mulan”-inspired makeup line.
- The limited-edition collection includes eye shadow, lipstick, lip gloss, blush, face milk, and a lip mask.
- Each item costs less than $25, though larger bundles will also be available for prices between $80 and $90.
- The “Mulan” makeup line launches today at 1 p.m. ET on Colourpop’s website.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The release of Disney’s live-action “Mulan” might have been postponed, but there are still ways to enjoy the upcoming film.
At 1 p.m. ET, Colourpop will release a “Mulan”-inspired makeup line. Everything costs less than $25, and all products will be sold online from the brand’s website.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Disney collaboration.
The ‘Mulan’ x Colourpop collection includes everything from lipstick to skin care
Arguably the highlight of the collection is the $22 Mulan Palette, which contains 18 eye shadows in varying shades of red, gold, and brown. There’s also an even mix of matte, metallic, and foiled shadows in the palette, which allows you to create a wide range of looks.
Lipstick lovers might prefer the $25 Honor To Us All Lux Lip Trio. The multi-pack contains a pink creme lipstick, gold lip gloss, and red liquid lipstick.
There are also two Pressed Powder Blushes, which retail for $12 each. The Matchmaker shade is described by Colourpop as a “pale nude with gold pearl,” whereas the “Good Luck Charm” color is said to be a “soft terracotta with gold pearl.”
Though this collection is mostly made up of makeup, there are two “Mulan”-inspired skin-care products available from Colourpop’s sister brand, Fourth Ray Beauty.
The Jasmine Tea Face Milk, for example, is meant to “hydrate and replenish skin” with ingredients like jasmine and hyaluronic acid. There’s also the Gold Lip Mask, which uses shea butter and squalane to provide moisture and shine. Both items will be sold in a $17 bundle.
Those interested in purchasing every item in the “Mulan” x Colourpop collection can save a little money by purchasing one of two large bundles: the $80 Mulan Full Collection, or the $90 Mulan Full PR Box Collection. Both boxes contain the same items, though the latter option also includes a themed storage box.
The entire collection launches today at 1 p.m. ET on Colourpop’s website.
- Read more:
- Here’s how beauty brands and cosmetic retailers are helping to prevent the spread of the coronavirus
- 24 celebrities who have had dramatic eyebrow transformations
- What 71 celebrities look like without a lick of makeup
- Anastasia Beverly Hills is launching a mascara that’s meant to create volume and last all day